Monday, February 11, 2008

Back from the Philippines

Kadarating ko lang! well i have been back from the philippines for 2.6 weeks now. I am now at nels and drea's home helping kelly put together his home. We put some sheetrock on today in their home in Laurel. Then i played a ymca game tonight and my team got smoked by alot. It was fun though. I am still single, ( haven't been on any dates.
things that i did this week that i haven't done in 2 years are: drive a car, watch a movie, eat pizza hut pizza, taco bell, dairy queen, bought gold (gas), feed cows, met carter my new nephew, bought basketball shoes, got set up on 10 dates from nels (thats 4 mom), went to the temple, saw g &g, and many many more things.
When i left the pines is was 80, when i got here it was -20, 100 degrees difference.
Well this is the Balita (news). I hope u all enjoy the new blogger on the web.
Take care.

9 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

MCKAY!!! I am so excited that I will get to keep updated on your life! You did a lot of new stuff this week-crazy the things that we take for granted! Guess what?!?! I get to see you next weekend! I am coming home, (I think), on the 21st! I can't wait!!

Romney Family said...

Hey, you have accomplished many things in just a few short weeks!! It sounds like you are doing well. Glad you joined the blogging world!! it is so fun to keep up on everyones lives!! Take care!!

Jessie(smith)

adorable pearsons said...

Seriously Mckay- 2.6 weeks-- and g&g- we were dying laughing. How we have missed you! Post some pictures of your new car for us! Also welcome to the blogs- they are so fun.

Lacee said...

Hey little brother! I'm so glad that you got talked into the blogging thing, it's such a fun and easy way to stay updated on everyone. Wow, that's quite a list of things you did the past week! So was the pizza as good as you remember it to be? Love ya ~Lacee

Lacee said...

Thanks for giving it up at the pump McKay! I appreciate you supporting the strapped oil companies. Times have gotten hard since you left.

Luke

Ashley Wray said...

Way to go Mckay! So glad that your joining the blogging circle! Sounds like you've had an eventful 2.6 weeks. I'm trying to think who I know in Billings I can hook you up with! But it sounds like Nels and Drea are doing a good job of that! Keep us posted on your life and hopefully we'll get to see you soon!

krista said...

Sounds like you had a great time at Nels and dreas! We're glad you've joined the blogging circle so we can keep up on your next 10 dates:) love ya krista & chase

RYAN OGDEN said...

HEY POGI PEARSON
GRABI... May 10 dates ka na? WOW! Ang galing mo talaga! Mayos ang BLOG mo... Walang anuman po!... ako kasi nagturo sa iyo kung paano! haha. May idea ako... ONCE na NBA player ka na, balik tayo sa pines para magvacation! OK ba iyan? sige po... Iyan lang para kay Mr. Matangkad... INGAT "pogi"

AmandaS said...

It is so great to have you back! I am sure that Nels and Drea will have you lined up with the perfect match in no time at all. Of course, I set them up, so any match-making they do can be directly attributed to me! Can't wait to see you!